What is an Tank Blanketing?
ISO tanks are normally used to transport liquid, powder and gaseous products, both hazardous and non-hazardous products. The tank blanketing is made of stainless steel with a protective layer of aluminum and polyurethane. The capacity of a fuel tank varies from 27000 liters to 40000 liters.
While ISO tanks are known for transporting liquid products, tank blanketing containers are built based on ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards and are designed to carry liquids. With a large amount
These containers are made of stainless steel and are surrounded by various layers of protection. Based on the type of goods, different types of leather can be used.
Tank blanketing have one valve at the top and another at the bottom. They are shaped like a cylinder. Since the tank blanketing is built on ISO standards, the frame on which the tank is located is approximately 6 meters long, 2.4 meters wide and 2.4 – 2.5 meters high.
Types of liquids that can be stored in ISO tanks
- Milk and other dairy products
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Liquefied sugar
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Sulfur Acid / Nitric Acid
- Chemicals / Solvents
- Liquid food
- Vegetable oil
- Gasoline / Diesel / Liquefied Gas
- Liquid plastic
The benefits of using or renting an ISO tank
- ISO containers are a reliable, cost-effective (depending on the product being shipped) and certainly safe way to transport bulk liquids.
- ISO tanks are designed to meet specific criteria according to the substance they will carry.
- Because of the above, ISO tanks are very reliable and can withstand extreme pressure and damage.
- ISO tanks are very unlikely to leak and do not require additional packaging material for the goods.
- ISO tanks maintain specific temperatures for temperature-sensitive cargo and can be transported by land or sea.
- So renting an ISO tank is very good for the transportation of liquids and liquefied gases
What are the features of the ISO tank?
Most of the Tank Blanketing are manufactured according to ISO standards. The air mesh inlet valve is fixed on the top of the tank and is used as a pressure device during loading and a recovery device during loading. Three lids in a common container for protection from product leakage. Pressure testing is performed prior to loading to ensure leaks and confirm all valves are working.
The pressure relief valve installed on the vessel protects the vessel from excess pressure or vacuum. The dimensioned frames are fabricated from tensile carbon steel and conform to ISO dimensions. Detailed display data of the container including current test data, manufacturer, weight and capacity.
The heating system makes the tank useful for heat sensitive products. The outer layer surrounding the water-insulating protective shell called Cladding is made from aluminum. The Man cap located on the top of the tank is used to insert into the tank for internal inspection. Each ISO tank is identified by its unique 4-letter and 6-digit number. The seven-digit check digit is derived from the formula using the tank number.
A temperature gauge mounted to the rear of the tank provides an indicative reading of the product’s temperature. The ladder and top aisle of the tank make it easier and safer to reach the top of the tank. Connecting the ground lug (ground lug) of a tanker container supports the ground (ground) that helps at the time of loading and unloading.
Rental price of ISO tank?
Depending on the needs of the customer for the specific volume and size of the tank, each type of tank has a different price. If you want to know the rental price of Tank Blanketing, please contact Sing Industrial Gas Vietnam Co., Ltd. for the most detailed advice.