What is refrigerant gas?
Refrigeration gas is an indispensable refrigerant in the cooling process of air conditioning systems and coolers.
Depending on the intended use of each type of machine, the appropriate refrigerant is used. Whether a refrigeration system is functioning properly depends on many factors and most importantly, the refrigerant for the system.
The Re-Refrigeration Gas SBB?
- R123 SSB
- R141B SSB
- R401A SSB
- R401B SSB
- R406A SSB
- R408A SSB
- A409A SSB
- R23 SSB
- R134A SSB
- R404A SSB
- R407C SSB
- R410A SSB
- R507 SSB
- R508B SSB
- R600A SSB
Industrial SSB Refrigerant Gas Supply Company
- Sing Industrial Gas Vietnam Co., Ltd belongs to SSB Group – Singapore
- Professional production and distribution of Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, CO2, Acetylene and Ethylene ( Liquid and Gas form);
- Supply of gases : R22, R23, R134a, R401A, R404A, R407C, R507 and R410 in single-use or multi-use bottles with various weights from 13.6kg to 100kg;
- ISO tank and tank rental services, design, construction, installation and management (EPCM) services for gas pipeline systems, pipeline cleaning services as well as gas transportation;
- Specialized gas equipment: Gas cylinders, air pipes, gas valves, vaporizers;
- Fire protection equipment & systems.