What is Oxygen?
Industrial oxygen gas has many applications in daily life as well as in production. Industrial oxygen is widely used in many industries such as: welding and cutting metal, in medicine, in the environment..etc.
Oxygen (from the French oxygène /ɔksiʒɛn/, also written as oxygen, oxygen, or oxygen). A chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group in the periodic table. A highly reactive nonmetal and an oxidizing agent readily oxidizing with most elements as well as with other compounds. After hydrogen and helium, oxygen is the third most abundant element in the universe by mass.
The properties of oxygen gas
- Oxygen element symbol: O
- Formula of single substance (molecular): O2
- Oxygen’s Atomic Mass: 16
- Molecular Mass of Oxygen: 32
- Oxygen is a colorless, odorless substance, sparingly soluble in water.
- Oxygen has a molecular mass of 32 so oxygen is heavier than air.
- Oxygen when liquefied at -1830C will have a light blue color and can be attracted by magnets.
Applications of industrial oxygen in industries
- Industrial oxygen gas is used to cut and weld molten metal. Gas mixtures are capable of generating temperatures up to 3000ºC and 2800ºC. Examples include an oxy-hydrogen gas mixture and an oxy-acetylene blowtorch.
- A high temperature flame is applied to melt by heating between the junctions. The ends are melted and solidified. Also for cutting metal one end is heated until it turns red. The Oxygen level will be increased until the red-hot component is oxidized. It is this that softens the metal so that it can be cut.
- Applications of Industrial Oxygen in the Medical Industry: Oxygen is a gas that helps patients breathe and breathe in times of danger. In addition, oxygen is also used at home and is often referred to as home breathing oxygen.
- Applications of Industrial Oxygen in Diving: Divers use Oxygen to create an atmosphere so they can stay underwater longer.
- Application of Industrial Oxygen in the sanitation industry: Oxygen is effectively applied to water treatment as well as to clean the environment and air.
Price of Oxygen gas
SIG Vietnam provides Oxygen in gas and liquid form. Oxygen is delivered in 40L, 50L gas bottles and pallets or loaded into customer bottles at the filling station in the factory. Liquid Oxygen is distributed by LGC, ISO tank or pumped directly at the factory. So if you want to know the price, please contact SIG Vietnam to be provided with industrial oxygen price according to your needs.
Gas supply – production – distribution place
Sing Industrial Gas Vietnam Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and distributor of Oxygen gas. We also supply other gases.
In addition, SIG Vietnam also provides other services such as: tank and ISO tank rental service, design and construction service. Installation and management (EPCM) for gas pipeline system. Pipeline cleaning services as well as gas transportation.
Our customers are steel mills, shipbuilding and repair plants. Hospitals and many companies in other fields such as semiconductor equipment, electronics. Food and beverage processing, refrigeration equipment and paper production.